[NAGDU] Wayne And Harley

NAGDU President blind411 at verizon.net
Sun May 21 19:22:29 UTC 2017

Wayne,

	I am very proud of the work you are doing in Illinois. Keep it up!

Marion

Marion Gwizdala, President
National Association of Guide Dog Users Inc. (NAGDU)
National Federation of the Blind
(813) 626-2789
President at NAGDU.ORG

expectations because low expectations create barriers between blind  people
and our dreams. You can live the life you want! Blindness is not what holds
you back.