[NAGDU] Wayne And Harley

Heather Bird heather.l.bird at gmail.com
Mon May 22 18:41:54 UTC 2017

         Hi, Wane. Can you please give me a very brief explanation of
the bill that you blocked, in layman's terms? I will go and research it
later in more detail, but in case life gets crazy in the interim, I
don't want to be completely unaware if I forget to follow up on that. Is
it surrounding some certification process? Or, is it something to do
with access in another way?