[NAGDU] How are guide dogs receaved at national convention?

Jordan Gallacher jordanandbelto at gmail.com
Mon May 22 20:40:02 UTC 2017

I did not have any issues with Brewer at the 2006 national convention except
for him leaping into the shower a few times.  Noone had any problems, and it
was funny at the banquet that year because Brewer decided to lay right on
top of one of my friends cane.  As he reached for his cane and discovered my
dog under the table, everyone else at the table then looked under the table
surprised to find a dog under there that they did not know about.
Jordan