[NAGDU] off leash

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Tue May 23 14:20:05 UTC 2017

Hi Dar.
Ugh, I HATE counter-surfing!!!  Krokus has gotten a lot better about not
doing it, I think because I caught him a couple times and very sharply let
him know he was a BAD DOG!
But we still always try to have someone in the room where the food is, if
it has to be out on the counter.  And I put things away as quick as I
can--fresh-baked muffins go into a container as soon as they're cool
enough.

And ain't it annoying, when other people are the experts on your dog and
how you should handle her?  You know best what needs to be done to keep
her in line.
Tracy