[NAGDU] off leash

d m gina dmgina at mysero.net
Tue May 23 13:48:46 UTC 2017

Well now I am always getting scolded by my friends on behalf of keeping
the dog on leash all of the time loll.
I should give her chances.
Last night she had a chance, and I must say loves tacos.
When I heard this happening I yelled hay.
She was running into the living room munching as fast as she could.
Yes freedom is no more.
This was the first time she pulled this trick.
We thought that our counters were tall enough she couldn't get over them.
Well having all of the items on the counter to fix dinner one couldnt
push the plate back far enough for her not to get over it.
I am sure we have lots of aromas that drive her silly but guess that is
how it goes loll.
This morning I must say she had a swell delivery.
I hope she was uncomfortable all night long loll.

--
--Dar
skype: dmgina23