[NAGDU] dog distractions

d m gina dmgina at mysero.net
Wed May 24 18:42:11 UTC 2017

We did our walk in the park with dog distractions.
I walked slowly so I could keep control of her.
Yes at one point I stepped on her paw.
She discussed it with me.
I shared that I didn't feel a thing loll.
She jumped up on me, looking into my face.
When I got her turned around again so we could get past the distraction
the lady kep saying, hello girl.
I ignored it concentrating on getting past her with dog and child.
Ok that was fine, but the second time we met up with each other, I
asked her to walk in the grass so we could get past her.
My girl thinks she has to see something in one second, I shared this
wasn't going to happen.
I am hoping this will slow down the falls I take.
My hip is still sore, where I do get the mile in.
That is the best I can do for her all of the time.
Just thought I would share.

--
--Dar
skype: dmgina23