[NAGDU] OFF NAGDU List ownership

L Gwizdak leg1950 at cox.net
Sat May 27 00:58:46 UTC 2017

Hi folks,
I have had dogs from Seeing Eye for many years now and have never heard of
any dog being repossessed by TSE.  When you leave the school, your ownership
begins as we have no contracts or graduations.  Once at home, the only way
TSE can have a dog removed from a graduate is through the person's home
Humane Society or Animal Control.  The issue is taken care of just like it
is for any dog owner.

Lyn and Aristotle
"Asking who's the man and who's the woman in an LGBT relationship is like
asking which chopstick is the fork" - Unknown