[NAGDU] finding things

d m gina dmgina at mysero.net
Thu Nov 2 02:25:33 UTC 2017

Yes when a room is full of people, she wishes to greet each one.
They should have named her miss social lite.
If someone is across the room she will stair at them until they look at
her, so she could wag her tail.
Everyone laughs.
Now I can take her into a room put the leash over the back of the chair
ask her to stay where she does it.
Cracks me up
I just never know what she will come up with next.
Now in a new place she is quite out of control, where I know it
wouldn't be good to take her there.
The chiropractor is truly bad and will talk to the dog no matter what.
The best way to handle this for me is not take her there.
I don't have anyone to hold her coming with me for the treatment.
I am not there long enough to worry about it.
My medical doctor pets her wishing me to say something, I have said it
so much i just don't so he thinks he has gone over my head.
The lady who helps me out once a week, will quietly talk to the dog and
tells her to stay.
I told her if my dog gets up she will be corrected on your behalf.
So far my dog stays down.
She has to be a lady before she can be petted.
She is not allowed to jump up and down like a jerk to get away from me.
The schools used to do better in the training of this, so this is a job
for me to make sure my dog behaves well in public.
When we have company she can get a visit with the company as long as
she is a lady first.
Jumping on people is her favorite thing in the whole wide world.
This is why I take the stands I do to get her to mind me.
If this is hard for her to do then while passing the person I will pull
up on leash so she has to heal while we are going by.
I am riding with a new lady to church during the week.
The lady is 79 years old and has no clue how to handle the dog.
At no time would I want mine to hurt her, pull her off her feet
anything like that.
She is always on gentle leader so she will listen to me as long as she
can still ride.
The lady understands this.
So many things to think about when you have a dog who wishes to visit everyone.
I agree with Stacy I think it is who said it took she and her dog three
years to pull it together.
Sorry Tracy.
I have another friend who said it took she and her dog four years.
I would love to have someone read my dog and share what on earth is in
her head besides marbles that just keeps rolling around smile.
Now if my husband is holding the leash and I am in a different room her
world stopps.
She wishes not to play or anything, once I am back her life is good again.
So I must be reaching something in that marble brain of hers loll.