[NAGDU] choosing a school

d m gina dmgina at mysero.net
Thu Nov 2 19:50:24 UTC 2017

Original Tracy,
I know the fun of kicking someone in the but on stairs.
This was before I had a dog, Was going down a flight of stairs, and
kicked this guy rite in the but.
I started laughing, he was crying wanted to to know why I did that.
Gee I wonder why didn't see him.
I still love the story.
Never had this problem with a dog loll.
Keep smiling it gets better.
 message:
> GDF dogs leash guide on steps, rather than guiding in the usual way?
> What if someone is sitting on the stairs?  You know, stairs rhymes with
> chairs?  I know most people don't live in my world, so this problem may
> not come up elsewhere.
> Tracy

>>> a

>>> com