[NAGDU] Gentle Leader

Janell nellie at culodge.com
Sun Nov 12 18:23:24 UTC 2017

Why does it matter if the end result is the same?  My trainer always told me
to set him up for success and not have me always correcting a negative
behavior, keep each experience as positive as I can.  Have him be successful
and not doing something that needs a correction.
Naturally I don't use either the gl or the pp all of the time, just when I
know that there may be a few more distractions than usual.