[NAGDU] Krokus and the sniffer dog

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Thu Nov 16 15:24:27 UTC 2017

Last night, my husband and I went to a concert in the City, Ringo Starr,
great stuff!  On our way in, I noticed Krokus acting like he saw another
dog, stretching his neck out and staring.  Then I heard a fierce bark from
about 5 feet away, and Krokus stopped staring.  I asked the door-person if
it was a bomb-sniffer dog, and she said yes, it was.  I guess Krokie was
giving his "Hi pal!" look, and the sniffer dog was saying "I'm not your pal,
bub!".  It was interesting.  We don't meet many sniffer dogs. It's attitude
was different from Krokus's.

Around here, career change dogs can become sniffer dogs, so I wondered if it
might have been an ex-guide dog trainee.  Though I would have expected the
same friendly attitude from it as has Krokus has, then.

Tracy