[NAGDU] Krokus and the sniffer dog

S L Johnson SLJohnson25 at comcast.net
Thu Nov 16 15:43:07 UTC 2017

Tracy:

Several years ago on a trip to NYC I was in LaGuardia Airport an while going
through security I encountered a security officer with a dog that had been
in training as a guide dog but was career changed because she was too
nervous in traffic.  My golden Tara looked and wagged her tail and the
security officer said her dog was also looking at Tara  but both dogs kept
their minds on their work.  I am very glad that dogs who cannot be guide
dogs can be trained to do other kinds of work.

Sandra and Eva
SLJohnson25 at comcast.net