[NAGDU] Loose Dog

Rachel Grider rachel.grider at gmail.com
Wed Nov 22 06:00:01 UTC 2017

Thank you, Ricky. That is actually what I did; I called animal control, but in order to get to animal control, I had to talk to the police dispatch first. I did explain my situation, but they didn't seem to want to make it a priority… I don't know if the dog even had an owner – at least not an owner who cared anything about it, as he was very skinny and without a collar.