[NAGDU] Puppies Behind Bars - New Yorker

d m gina dmgina at mysero.net
Mon Nov 27 03:38:12 UTC 2017

Original Pilot has prison dogs.
You don't know who they are, it is just said we don't know anything
about where she was raised.
When it is in the home, then the person lerns more.
You have to wait six months to find out anything.
I would love to learn more on behalf of my dog, where we just keep
working out each day.
I learn from the way she acts if she has been around children and much more.
message: