[NAGDU] Churches and service dogs

Aaron Cannon cannona at fireantproductions.com
Sun Oct 1 22:14:10 UTC 2017

Hi.

The current policy is that service dogs are welcome everywhere, except events that are being recorded and/or broadcast, and in the temple. Since the vast majority of Church meetings are not recorded or broadcast, the only restriction that is likely to regularly impact members is the restrictions on the temple.

Aaron

--
This message was sent from a mobile device