[NAGDU] religious organizations and guide dogs

Sunshine halogirl817 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 2 18:27:33 UTC 2017

I don't know much about the re-organized church, but if they have a Temple, they probably do not allow service animals. Actually, I should have asked when I spoke with someone who happens to work for a company (can't remember which), and she answers the phone stating that they are the Re-organized Church of Jesus Christ of Latterday Saints! Smiles!

Sunshine and