[NAGDU] religious organizations and guide dogs

Rachel Grider rachel.grider at gmail.com
Tue Oct 3 00:00:25 UTC 2017

I think that with a discussion like this, there are so many different opinions and if you points, and everyone has his or her own convictions which probably won't be changed by this discussion. Many people in my situation may choose to act differently than I am choosing to act, and that is OK. I respect all of you regardless of your convictions, but I will say no more on in this thread, as I do not believe that more comments would be productive.

All best,

Rachel