[NAGDU] Haircuts

Gary rainshadowmusic at shaw.ca
Tue Oct 10 02:17:46 UTC 2017

hi:

I just got my haircut with Gonzo who's only been with me a week.  I just got him to lie down beside the chair and looped his long leash around my foot.  this way, if he gets up, he can't really go anywhere.   my guy is up and down a lot but he didn't even go far enough away to pull on my leash.  didn't trip the hair dresser to ruin my haircut either. :)

Gary