[NAGDU] Nose owie

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Tue Oct 10 14:30:15 UTC 2017

Poor Krokus has an owie on his muzzle.  He had 2 on his back last week.
He's been scratching a bit, which I guess is what's causing these little
scabs.  He's had his flea pill regularly, so I guess it's some kind of
allergy.  I've been giving him a cranberry pill every day for maybe 3
weeks, so I'm stopping those, though the ingredient list looked OK to me.
Otherwise, I guess it's something in the air.
It's been 30 years since I've had a dog who got hot spots of any sort.  I
used to have Panalog on hand, but don't now.  And I'm not sure he can't
reach his long tongue up and lick off anything I put on his nose owie.
Anyone know anything I can put on it to help it heal, that won't hurt him
if he licks it off?
I'm not a big believer in baths, but I wonder if a bath would help him
feel less itchy?
Tracy