[NAGDU] Nose owie

S L Johnson SLJohnson25 at comcast.net
Tue Oct 10 23:27:06 UTC 2017

Tracy:

My vet said she is seeing a lot more allergies this year.  She has
recommended that I give Eva, who  is 55 pounds, 2 Benadryl, total of 50 mgs,
twice a day.  It makes Eva a bit spaced out so I only give it to her once I
am home.  My vet said other non-drowsy allergy meds will work too.  Check
with your vet about dosage.  My vet said Zertec and Clairton are one pill
once a day for a dog Eva's size.  Sometimes a moisturizing conditioning
shampoo will help.  I got a nice antiseptic pet spray and an anti-itch spray
from a pet supply website.  Eva is very itchy and my sinuses and asthma are
horrible this year.  Good luck.  I for one cannot wait for the first deep
frost so Eva and I can feel better from the bad allergy season.

Sandra and Eva
SLJohnson25 at comcast.net