[NAGDU] Nose owie

NAGDU President blind411 at verizon.net
Wed Oct 11 10:38:58 UTC 2017

	One of my colleague's veterinarian recommended Nutrigena T-Gel, a
human shampoo designed to treat eczema, for her dog's itchiness. We now use
it, as well! It works wonderfully, gives the dogs a nice shiny coat, and
smells pretty good, too! Walgreen's also sells a generic brand for a few
dollars less. It works just as well but doesn't smell as good, having a bit
of a chemical fragrance.

Peace!
Marion

Marion Gwizdala, President
National Association of Guide Dog Users Inc. (NAGDU)
National Federation of the Blind
(813) 626-2789
President at NAGDU.ORG

expectations because low expectations create barriers between blind  people
and our dreams. You can live the life you want! Blindness is not what holds
you back.