[NAGDU] Bothering Other Patrons

Dan Weiner dcwein at dcwein.cnc.net
Wed Oct 11 19:53:10 UTC 2017

David, where are you getting that definition of bothering?--smile I can
understand and even agree with it but is it written somewhere.  What
about a manager claiming a dog licked some food when everyone else there
said the dog didn't--lol. That happened to me once actually 10 years
ago, I wasn't removed though as I first of all wasn't convinced it
happened and two offered to buy whatever was damaged but they said "oh
no if a dog licks it we'd throw it out too late" so I figured that
frankly the whole thing was suspect at best and third other customers
said it didn't happen though I suppose they could have just been nice
people trying to defend me and my hapless hound--smile