[NAGDU] Bothering Other Patrons

David david at bakerinet.com
Wed Oct 11 20:27:35 UTC 2017

Can't remember where I read it.  My thinking is that is in the regs, or
part of a DoJ advisory. I think the language is 'relieve'.  The words
for it are my own, because they are more descriptive  'Bothering' is not
a term of art.

*David and Claire Rose in Clearwater, FL*
*david at bakerinet.com*
On 10/11/2017 3:53 PM, Dan Weiner via NAGDU wrote:
> David, where are you getting that definition of bothering?--smile I
> can understand and even agree with it but is it written somewhere.
> What about a manager claiming a dog licked some food when everyone
> else there said the dog didn't--lol. That happened to me once actually
> 10 years ago, I wasn't removed though as I first of all wasn't
> convinced it happened and two offered to buy whatever was damaged but
> they said "oh no if a dog licks it we'd throw it out too late" so I
> figured that frankly the whole thing was suspect at best and third
> other customers said it didn't happen though I suppose they could have
> just been nice people trying to defend me and my hapless hound--smile
>

> On 10/11/2017 2:33 PM, David via NAGDU wrote:
>> Business owner may have dogs removed for urinating, defecating,
>> barking, biting, growling, attacking, climbing on tables, eating food
>> off tables, sitting in grocery carts, or sitting on chairs.
>> Prohibitions do not include bothering people who have allergies, or
>> have a fear of dogs - those are their issues to deal with.
>>
>> *David and Claire Rose in Clearwater, FL*
>> *david at bakerinet.com

---
http://www.avg.com