[NAGDU] Planing to travel to the U. S.

Wayne & Harley k9dad at k9di.org
Sun Oct 22 00:57:06 UTC 2017

***Hello Bianka,
As soon as you step foot on U.S. soil, you are covered under the
protections/provisions of Federal ***( ADA, ACAA, FHA )* and state
access laws. The style of your dog's harness is irrelevant.  You may be
asked two questions, legally, as has been discussed already on this
list. That's it!
Also, one other thing, when you are leaving the U.S and going through
the TSA security screening. You are NOT required to remove your pup's
leash, collar, or equipment that signals that the dog is on duty.
You may wish, however to check with the United States Department of
Agriculture regarding any of their requirements. Not because your dog is
a Service Animal, but because it is an animal that you are "importing"
into the U.S.
I hope this helps!

Wayne And Harley D