[NAGDU] Planing to travel to the U. S.

Dan Weiner dcwein at dcwein.cnc.net
Sun Oct 22 13:18:38 UTC 2017

and good luck to my friend, Bianka, when she tries to get a cab and they
refuse her access and drive away--sad smile, I hope that doesn't happen,
but it still happens to many people and enforcement seems never to take
place.

But seriously, I hope you'll have a great time here and do whatever it
is you want to, whether business or pleasure.

Cordially,

Dan