[NAGDU] Interview with High School Student

Jaffre, Krista SS\PLMS - Staff JaffreK at issaquah.wednet.edu
Sat Oct 28 12:47:03 UTC 2017

?The NFB listservs have so useful to me and my students this school year. I appreciate this community and your insights! I have a student who is interested in getting a guide dog next year before she goes to college (she is currently a junior in high school). She has a lot of questions regarding the experience of having a guide dog in college and I wondered whether there is someone on this listserv who would be willing to answer some of her questions. She is in the middle of preparing some well thought out questions and would send them to you this coming Friday. A range of perspectives would be great! Thank you!

Krista Jaffre

Teacher of Students with Visual Impairments

www.teacherweb.com/wa/issaquah/kristalussenhop<http://www.teacherweb.com/wa/issaquah/kristalussenhop>

425-837-5674 (Office)

425-999-1835 (Cell)