[NAGDU] Carry-on luggage with a guide on planes

Jenine Stanley jeninems at icloud.com
Thu Sep 7 00:43:36 UTC 2017

Brenda,

Depending on the size of your purse, it can be tucked next to you in the seat. I usually carry a smaller purse or fanny pack on the plane with just the essentials. That tends to get tucked in beside me or placed strategically behind my feet. Yes, I’m partially hiding it from overly zealous flight attendants and once or twice it’s been confiscated and put in the overhead but I haven’t been charged extra.

HTH