[NAGDU] Carry-on luggage with a guide on planes

Andy B. sonfire11 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 7 00:34:49 UTC 2017

If the flight isn't full, ask for two empty seats. One for you and your dog,
and the other to put your carry on bags. Alec hated being squished under the
seat in front of me, so he laid at my feet with the person next to me. They
didn't mind if he shared space. If your purse is small enough, you might be
able to hold it on your lap.