[NAGDU] Two dogs in a one-bedroom apartment

Buddy Brannan buddy at brannan.name
Tue Sep 12 02:02:42 UTC 2017

Miranda,

I've never heard of someone being turned down for not living in a two bedroom apartment. OK, it's a true fact that there's at least one service dog school (Paws With a Cause) that won't place a service dog with anyone who already has a pet (an absurd policy if you ask me, which you didn't), but I've never heard of a guide dog school having such a rule. I'm fairly sure you're on reasonably solid ground for that. Now you might get turned down for some other reason I suppose, anything could happen, but I wouldn't sweat it too much really.

--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Mobile (preferred): (814) 431-0962
Email: buddy at brannan.name