[NAGDU] Two dogs in a one-bedroom apartment

Star Gazer pickrellrebecca at gmail.com
Tue Sep 12 18:56:23 UTC 2017

			I'm not sure why a school would turn you down for
the size of your apartment, or why you think they would.
Why not apply to the same school your husband got his dog from? I suggest
this because that school now knows one of you and you two will have gone
through the same experience together, same commands and the like.
It may also make follow-up easier.
Point being, your family is now a known quantity to your husband's school,
so leverage that