[NAGDU] not sure if this post is allowed but have a question

S L Johnson SLJohnson25 at comcast.net
Thu Sep 14 14:15:38 UTC 2017

Hi Sonja,

That explains my misunderstanding.  My info is from the 2009 FAQ sheet.  I
had just printed that last weekend for my sister who works for a promotion
company that plans events.  She asked me for the information  because people
have been trying to enter with all kinds of animals claiming they are
service animals.  I will be sure to print her the 2010 FAQ sheet.  Thanks
for clearing this up for me.

Sandra
SLJohnson25 at comcast.net