[NAGDU] Bandanas

Miranda B. knownoflove at gmail.com
Fri Sep 15 14:29:58 UTC 2017

Hi everyone,

For those of you who may use dog bandanas to dress up your guide (university
sports, or otherwise), how do you do this? In other words, do you get the
bandanas that thread into a dog collar, or do these not work well with the
training collars? If these don't work, then do you use the bandanas that tie
around the dog's neck (of course, not making it too tight)?

We're looking to get my husband's guide a bandana from our university's
bookstore, and I'm the one who will be picking it up tomorrow since I'll be
close to the school. We obviously wouldn't want to make the bandana too
tight as mentioned before, but we also don't want it to fall off the second
it's put on.

Thanks as always for any advice, and have a wonderful weekend!

Best wishes, Miranda