[NAGDU] Bandanas

Julie Johnson julielj at neb.rr.com
Fri Sep 15 15:05:41 UTC 2017

The bandanas that slide over the collar won't work on a traditional check
chain type collar.  If you use a toggle chain collar, it will work.
Otherwise you will have to use a second buckle collar.

I have a couple of tie on bandanas.  I tie them so they can easily be
slipped over the dog's head.  I do not tie and untie them, but just slip
them on and off.  Jetta is more tolerant of wearing them, but then again
she'll let me try on a dozen harnesses on her and seems to enjoy it.  Monty
will put his head down and use his foot to push the bandana off.

Julie
On The Go with Guide-and-Service-Dogs.com
http://www.guide-and-service-dogs.com
also find my products in the Blind Mice Mega Mall
<https://www.blindmicemegamall.com/bmm/shop/Directory_Departments?storeid=1916046>