[NAGDU] Taking my dog to college football games

lkeeler at comcast.net lkeeler at comcast.net
Sat Sep 16 14:20:44 UTC 2017

I've not taken Holly to one. Not because she would get nervous but because
the Michigan stadium really packs em in! When I first got Holly I left her a
couple of times. I worried but, she was ok. Actually, thinking about taking
her to a soccer game tomorrow. If its to warm though I will leave her at
home.