[NAGDU] Taking my dog to college football games

Gary rainshadowmusic at shaw.ca
Sun Sep 17 00:21:26 UTC 2017

hello all:

I haven't been able to read everything on this thread yet but I agree with those who say not taking is a better idea.  I ended up taking my previous dog to the opening ceremonies for the 2012 Paralympics in London. before that he didn't seem bothered by loud noises but after that experience he was a lot more skidish.  is the game really that important right now?  The other thing is others who go to such loud sporting events have used something called mutt muffs which is ear protection for dogs.  they might help keep a dog calm in loud environments as well.

good luck in whatever you decide.

gary