[NAGDU] Remedies for excess gas in 23 month old black lab's belly?

Andy B. sonfire11 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 17 20:09:32 UTC 2017

He eats Pro Plan sport active for all life stages 26/16. Most of the time
his #2 is well formed. I noticed at park just now that he loves to eat the
tops to the tall grass and weeds instead of doing his business. I can't
control where his park area is located, so I have to deal with the uncut
grass/weeds behind the dumpster.