[NAGDU] VRBO rentals

Jody ianuzzi thunderwalker321 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 17 21:10:57 UTC 2017

As has been said many times before, it is not the problem of fake service dogs four people trying to pass off their pets as service dogs. The problem plan and simple is when people fake a disability. It is not the dog, it is the people!

JODY

thunderwalker321 at gmail.com

"What's within you is stronger than what's in your way."  NO BARRIERS  Erik Weihenmayer