[NAGDU] Eating grass/weeds in relief area

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Thu Sep 21 14:58:49 UTC 2017

Andy, I wouldn't worry too much about it.  Every dog I've ever known eats
grass, and it doesn't seem to do them any harm.  Just try to be sure he's
not eating any garbage that might have fallen out of the dumpster.
If cars park near your relief area, be aware in winter if your dog is
licking anything where they park.  Antifreeze can sometimes leak, and tastes
sweet, but is very poisonous.  Repeated vomiting is a sign of poisoning,
though it can also be from other causes.
Anyway, your relief area sounds like a good one.  No one to cry if you miss
a bit occasionally, and right near a dumpster.
Tracy