[NAGDU] Cleaning up diarrhea from a very fluffy area rug that was pretty about 10 minutes ago.

The Pawpower Pack pawpower4me at gmail.com
Sat Sep 23 02:20:33 UTC 2017

Oh man, I'm so sorry. My retired 15 year old Service dog Mill'E is currently hospitalized for the same issue. They really seem to not be able to give warning, at least with Mill'E it was just like, bang, and literally she would try to get to the door and couldn't. This went on for 2 days. So unfortunately, it's just one of those things.   My floors are tile so I used papertowels to soak up the liquit and wet swiffer mops afterward. If you have carpet you mafor want to use soap and water and then shampoo your rug with a steam cleaner.
Good luck!

 Rox and the kitchen Bitches:
Mill'E, Laveau, Soleil
Pawpower4me at gmail.com