[NAGDU] Cleaning up diarrhea from a very fluffy area rug that was pretty about 10 minutes ago.

Julie Johnson julielj at neb.rr.com
Sat Sep 23 11:05:43 UTC 2017

Can you take the rug outside and hang it over a fence or railing of some
sort and use a hose to clean it?   That would be what I'd do to get the
majority of it rinsed.  Then you can use a spot cleaner, scrubbing and more
hosing.  Once it's completely dry vacuuming should fluff it.

A rug shampooer might also work, but sometimes they don't work well on rugs.
If you have the home model they aren't as powerful and it will probably
work.  I rent a shampooer from the hardware store and it will lift the rug
up, so that doesn't work so great.

Good luck!  I hope you'll be able to get it back to looking like new!

Julie
On The Go with Guide-and-Service-Dogs.com
http://www.guide-and-service-dogs.com
also find my products in the Blind Mice Mega Mall
<https://www.blindmicemegamall.com/bmm/shop/Directory_Departments?storeid=1916046>