[NAGDU] The first time you met your dog.

Tara Briggs thflute at gmail.com
Sat Apr 14 15:41:36 UTC 2018

hi all! I’m hoping that some of you will share stories with me about the first time you met your dog. What were you thinking and feeling before you met your dog? How did the meeting go? I remember when I met my second, and recently retired dog Emmy. Emmy was over the moon! She jumped on me and happily licked my face. It seemed like she knew that I would be her forever person. For those of you who have owner trained, I would love to hear your stories as well and how you made the selection  of the dog you would train.
Tara

Sent from my iPhone