[NAGDU] Dog names

Buddy Brannan buddy at brannan.name
Fri Apr 20 14:18:31 UTC 2018

I'm OK with human names for dogs. Karl, Chet, Hildegard, all fine by me. Charlie, Max, Mac, Maggie, however, are boring as. I think everyone's had a dog named Charlie once in their lives, not sure why.

--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Mobile (preferred): (814) 431-0962
Email: buddy at brannan.name
"We are all just walking each other home."