[NAGDU] Dentist

David david at bakerinet.com
Fri Apr 20 17:34:54 UTC 2018

Most dentist's offices are small.  I just have Claire hug a wall near
the corner.  If she starts to get up to investigate what's happening to
me, I raise the palm of my hand in a 'stay' gesture. We use hand signals
a lot.  I always gesture when I say a command, so she understands both
visual and aural commands.

*David in Clearwater, FL*
*david at bakerinet.com

*