[NAGDU] Dentist

Bianka bianka at andi-bika.de
Sat Apr 21 08:16:49 UTC 2018

Hello Tracy and others,

When I go to my dentist, I usually let my dog lie down in a corner of the room. She es normally good about staying as long as my dentist doesn‘s pet her too much. When I had to go to another dentist to get my transplants I  left the  dog at home (when I had the surgeries). When I went for followup controls my dog stayed in a room or with a staff member as they did not want a dog in the same room where the surgeries take place. That‘s also how I do it with my dermatologist.

Thanks and kind regards,

Bianka