[NAGDU] Dog and Vacation

Gary rainshadowmusic at shaw.ca
Mon Apr 23 19:51:57 UTC 2018

hi
generally, when I'm going on a vacation I will try and find people to leave my dog with what the likes.  it is nice to just enjoy oneself with out all the responsibilities  of the dog and worrying about the dog.  hopefully he has a good time as well so when we get back together we're both keen on working well again. :)

it sounds really stressful for you trying to figure out how to manage all those super fun things. while making sure your dog is okay as well.

have a great vacation!

gary