[NAGDU] Guide dogs aroundthe world, current developments

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 14:18:03 UTC 2018

I don't think Gabriel was saying there is anything wron with calling the school. I think what he is saying is that you need to be able to reason out things for yourself, or at least give it a shot before you go to the school and complain that the dog isn't working out. I could be wrong though. *smile*
Cindy Lou Ray
cindyray at gmail.com