[NAGDU] Air Travel Feeding Question

alysha.jeans at gmail.com alysha.jeans at gmail.com
Sun Apr 29 18:18:43 UTC 2018

Hi David,
I don't restrict food and water the night before flying at all. For an early morning flight of a reasonable length like you describe, I would restrict water but not food that morning. I would probably put a little water in to moisten his food but nothing else. This depends a lot on your dog's park schedule though. Xylon generally poops first thing in the morning after eating and not again until we get home from work, so feeding him in the morning wouldn't risk an accident on a flight landing at 10 AM. Safe travels!

Alysha