[NAGDU] Air Travel Feeding Question

The Pawpower Pack pawpower4me at gmail.com
Sun Apr 29 19:02:03 UTC 2018

Hi,
Actually I do not. I usually feed her right before I leave the house, so about an hour and a half before my flight, and she is fine. But she will also vomit if she does not eat, so in my case it's better to give her food. I should also add she has no relieving issues . Good luck!

 Rox and the kitchen Bitches:
Laveau, Soleil, Rowan pawpower4me at gmail.com