[NAGDU] nexgard and heartgard

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Thu Aug 9 16:58:43 UTC 2018

We all do this. We respond to messages as if we are in conversation. We
really are not. When we have to read hundreds and hundreds of messages, we
all need to do each other the courtesy of thinking before we write these
messages and then write sentences that say, "You can get Nexgard and
Heartgard (sp) by contacting the company and explaining the situation. We
are asking a lot of everyone to read the original message, a thread of
messages, or read the subject line. Besides, the subject lines are not
always true to what is in the message. So, please let us la try, me
included, to write sentences at the beginning of messages that reflect the
entire subject. I am guilty of this, too, so don't think I'm ragging on the
rest of you. *smile*
Cindy Lou Ray, Moderator
cindyray at gmail.com