[NAGDU] Just caught an organization violating state laws

Ali aliherky at gmail.com
Thu Aug 16 20:05:31 UTC 2018

Glad you are on top of this.

 ----- Original Message -----
From: Jordan Gallacher via NAGDU <nagdu at nfbnet.org
Users'" <nagdu at nfbnet.org
Date sent: Tue, 14 Aug 2018 23:07:39 -0500
Subject: [NAGDU] Just caught an organization violating state laws

I was going through Twitter, and I discovered that the Audobon
Nature
Institue has decided to not allow in people training service
animals nor
puppies with their puppy raisers.  This is totally in violation
of the White
Cane Law which in it it states any trainer or puppy raiser of the
dog has
the same rights and privileges as a person with a disability
would have.  I
am on top of this, and going to get them to follow the laws that
is for
sure.

Jordan